Weber 1127704 Smokey Joe Premium Charcoal Barbecue, 37 cm Diameter, Spring Green Grill: Product Description
Color:Spring Green The Weber Smokey Joe charcoal grill is an ideal portable grill for camping trips and picnics. Complete serenity, with only the crackle of charcoal breaking the silence. Once you grab the handle of your Smokey Joe premium portable charcoal grill, The opportunity for adventure is endless. The Smokey Joe allows you to travel with taste or grill up a quick meal on your patio. The compact size is perfect for any weekend getaway or a spontaneous day at the beach. The rust-resistant cooking grate is stainless-steel plated making it extremely durable. The lid locks for carrying which lowers to double as a lid holder. The grill comes with an installation guide and is easy to install.
How to use the charcoal grill barbecue
To use the charcoal grill correctly, it is always necessary to clean it thoroughly from the residues of the food and choose a quantity of charcoal directly proportional to the food to be cooked.
The latter must be arranged in the shape of a pyramid in the center of the burner and sprinkled with flammable liquid which will quickly catch fire causing the temperature of the grill to rise: at this point it is good to close the lid of the barbecue grill, starting cooking after about 5 minutes.
Give priority to certain features of the garden charcoal grills.
- Choose a charcoal grill with shelves. A grill with shelves is very useful for any household, were you not frustrated that you have nowhere to place or prepare the steaks? Get a sturdy shelf on the sides to meet this storage need. The best buying tips consist of choosing a rack with shelves.
- Choose a grill model with a built-in thermostat to avoid burning the steak. Being able to say that the inside temperature of the grill is at all times an important advantage. The meat is particularly sensitive to temperature, so the more you are aware of it, the better the meat will come out.
- Purchase a barbecue grill to keep your grill. Protecting the barbecue is a worthwhile investment because it will extend the life of your barbecue, protecting it from the weather. Go for an unpolished vinyl, polyester, oilcloth, or weather-covered nylon cover.
It is particularly necessary to get a lid if your grill is made of stainless steel because it will protect your grill from shock.
- Make sure your gas grill has at least two stainless steel or brass burners. Having at least two burners allows you to have one-off and one on. It is best if you can buy a multi-burner grill, as this will allow you to have different heat zones, which can be useful when preparing several types of food at a time. Stay away from aluminum and cast iron burners as they easily rust and corrode.
- Buy a special basket for preparing vegetables. It can be very difficult to cook vegetables and certain types of seafood, such as shrimps, without falling into the flame or ash. Getting this accessory along with the charcoal grills itself, will prevent this from happening.
- Stay away from unnecessary and complicated features if you are a beginner. Especially if you are at the first professional barbecue, think twice before buying complex barbecues with smokers, etc., electric charcoal starters and rotors. Most of the time, these features cause more frustration than they deserve.