Royal Gourmet BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker, 30” L, 800 Square Inch, Outdoor for Camping, Black: Product Description
Royal Gourmet Outdoor Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker CC1830S, 30” L, BlackPrepare quick and delicious gourmet meals for your family with this 30″ Barrel Charcoal Grill with Offset Smoker. A compact design and versatile appliance can fit on most patios, balconies and decks with ease. The porcelain enamel cooking grates are durable and you can regulate the cooking temperature easily. The cooking chamber is designed with adjustable charcoal pan for better heating. The most attractive features are the combination offset smoker, adopt groove design, and ensure sealing performance of the side smoker box, better to heat up. The most attractive features are the combination offset smoker, adopt groove design, and ensure sealing performance of the side smoker box, better to heat up.
How to use the charcoal grill barbecue
To use the charcoal grill correctly, it is always necessary to clean it thoroughly from the residues of the food and choose a quantity of charcoal directly proportional to the food to be cooked.
The latter must be arranged in the shape of a pyramid in the center of the burner and sprinkled with flammable liquid which will quickly catch fire causing the temperature of the grill to rise: at this point it is good to close the lid of the barbecue grill, starting cooking after about 5 minutes.
How to clean the charcoal barbecue
The outdoor charcoal grills barbecue is a joy for gourmets; the cleaning of the barbecue, however, is much less so. The routine maintenance is essential both to keep in good BBQ was to ensure better cooking food. A dirty grill can contaminate food and cause tender meat to attack. This tutorial explains, in a simple and precise way, how you can clean the charcoal barbecue in a simple, fast, and without the use of chemicals. Some people prefer to use specific detergents, but the degreaser or bleach on incandescent surfaces alter the flavor of food. The guide gives advice on cleaning the barbecue with olive or seed oil.
The method of cleaning the barbecue arouses quite controversial opinions. If you decide to clean the grill in a simple, fast, and natural way, you have to heat it on the incandescent charcoal for about 20/30 minutes. In this way, the scale and stubborn dirt dissolve quickly, and the tool can be easily cleaned. With a metal-bristled barbecue brush, food residues must be removed. Then you have to fold a sheet of absorbent kitchen paper into four and dip it in the oil (olive or seeds), using a pair of pliers. Then you have to pass it on the grill, taking care not to wet the charcoal as it can cause dangerous flare-ups.
The oil helps protect the barbecue grill from rust and, at the same time, does not attack the meat. If it is deemed necessary, it is advisable to pass the brush with the metal bristles a second time and wait about 48 hours for the charcoal to cool. Then it must be wrapped in aluminum foil. At this point, it is advisable to throw it in a metal bin or a bucket to avoid contact with flammable sources (petrol, acetone, paper or sawdust).
If you need to cool the charcoal inside the grill quickly, it is preferable to wrap it in aluminum foil. Then, you have to dip it in the water before putting it in a container. It is advisable to keep it away from flammable materials. If you decide to leave the charcoal barbecue outside, it is advisable to cover it with a towel. In this way, it protects itself from rain, cold, rust: moreover, it prevents that various insects and animals sneak inside.
Give priority to certain features of the garden charcoal grills.
- Choose a charcoal grill with shelves. A grill with shelves is very useful for any household, were you not frustrated that you have nowhere to place or prepare the steaks? Get a sturdy shelf on the sides to meet this storage need. The best buying tips consist of choosing a rack with shelves.
- Choose a grill model with a built-in thermostat to avoid burning the steak. Being able to say that the inside temperature of the grill is at all times an important advantage. The meat is particularly sensitive to temperature, so the more you are aware of it, the better the meat will come out.
- Purchase a barbecue grill to keep your grill. Protecting the barbecue is a worthwhile investment because it will extend the life of your barbecue, protecting it from the weather. Go for an unpolished vinyl, polyester, oilcloth, or weather-covered nylon cover.
It is particularly necessary to get a lid if your grill is made of stainless steel because it will protect your grill from shock.
- Make sure your gas grill has at least two stainless steel or brass burners. Having at least two burners allows you to have one-off and one on. It is best if you can buy a multi-burner grill, as this will allow you to have different heat zones, which can be useful when preparing several types of food at a time. Stay away from aluminum and cast iron burners as they easily rust and corrode.
- Buy a special basket for preparing vegetables. It can be very difficult to cook vegetables and certain types of seafood, such as shrimps, without falling into the flame or ash. Getting this accessory along with the charcoal grills itself, will prevent this from happening.
- Stay away from unnecessary and complicated features if you are a beginner. Especially if you are at the first professional barbecue, think twice before buying complex barbecues with smokers, etc., electric charcoal starters and rotors. Most of the time, these features cause more frustration than they deserve.