Huawei Mate 20 Screen Protector, UNEXTATI Premium HD Anti Scratch Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Huawei Mate 20 (2 Pack): Product Description
Retail Package Includes 2x Huawei Mate 20 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, 2x Wet Wipes, 2x Microfiber Cloth, 2x Dust Removal, 2x Guide Sticker
From simple to complex: open grill, barbecue, smoking room, smoker
The last three species have several significant differences, which we will consider in detail.
- The grill is a relatively simple design both in appearance and in manufacture. Part of the side is cut to the cylinder, which is then attached to the hinges and serves as a door. Inside – a place for charcoal and a grill where you will put fries.
Barbecue on the grill – simple design with a lid without a smoke exhaust pipe
- The smoke cabin in the common grill is characterized by the presence of an oven and air tightness. For its manufacture, a metal strip is cut at the bottom of the cylinder and apart at the bottom, usually in half, is cut. An iron sheet or another cylinder furnace must be welded, and the structure must be equipped with an additional flue pipe. When the smokehouse is ready, it must be burned several times with wood, after which you can do the smoking itself.
The Brazilian smokehouse implies the presence of an oven and a chimney.
- A smoker, or as it is called – a steam locomotive. A much more complex, yet multi functional design – it combines everything you could want from a similar device: grill, grill, smokehouse, grill. To build such a super unit, you will need multiple pipe cylinders, and each will have its own option. As a result, this device really becomes similar to the outside with a steam locomotive.
Smoking brazier is the most complex, but also the most multi functional design of several gas cylinders.
How to clean the gas grill?
Usually, when cleaning the kitchen, the hostesses try to postpone the gas grill for later. This is due to the inconvenience of the form (you must try to pass between the narrow rods) as well as the thoughts about wasting time. This is a mistake that most gas stove owners make. No wonder manufacturers are trying to produce a predominantly black grid – they are the hardest to see. The lack of proper attention to the cleaning of the grill can lead to the destruction of metals.
First of all, we consider several options for cleaning home remedies that are suitable for all types of metal:
- Steam generator You can use the steam generator without removing the grill. Put a small stiff brush on the device. After setting the temperature to at least 140 degrees, first, steam the small surface to ensure that the required exposure time is required. You will see the steam break down the fat. Complete the cleaning by wiping the screen with a sponge. Repeat if necessary.
- Steam cleaning in the oven. If the house does not have a steam generator, you can use boiled water. Pour a sample liquid into a deep pan and place on the bottom of the oven. Place the grill on top. Leave it for half an hour, then clean the greased grease with a sponge.
- Baking soda. Prepare a muscle composition by mixing baking soda and water. Lubricate the entire surface of the grill with the mixture. Leave on for 30-40 minutes. Gently wipe with a stiff sponge, than normal. Wash the composition.
- Ammonia. This method is only suitable for removable networks. Place the item in the package. Pour into a bottle of liquid ammonia, mix well. Gently turn the bag over several times to distribute the alcohol inside. Leave overnight. We advise you to use the balcony, as ammonia has a pungent odour. Rinse thoroughly in the morning with a sponge.
- Mustard. Mix the mustard powder with hot water until it forms a paste consistency. Apply this compound to the grid. If there is particularly strong pollution, the grid must be put in the package. After 2-3 hours, wash the grease with a sponge under a stream of hot water.
- A mixture of soda, mustard, salt and vinegar. Four ingredients are mixed: siphon, mustard, salt, vinegar in equal proportions. Spread the mixture on the surface with a damp sponge and leave it overnight. Rinse thoroughly.
- Melamine sponge. If you’ve already used it, you should appreciate all the benefits. With its help, you can clean almost any pollution. It is enough to gently wet the sponge and then wipe off all the necessary places.
Guide to buying the excellent smoker grill barbecue
Are you looking for more excuses to cook this summer? See these other articles for more barbecue buying guides.
- It’s hard to beat the convenience of the best gas grills under $ 500.
- Save your kitchen from those unexpected summer storms with the best indoor grill.
- Enter the future of the barbecue with the best barbecue grill.
- Find the best charcoal grill for your cooking this summer.