Grillerette Pro – The Smartest Portable BBQ Grill – Take Anywhere BBQ Grill – Battery Powered Fan – Anthracite Black Color: Product Description
Size:Grillerette Pro – Anthracite Black Grillerette Pro: The Smartest Charcoal Grill!A BETTER PORTABLE BBQ Battery-powered fan gets charcoal lit faster and keeps it hot for as long as you need! Speed control on the fan lets you set your own temperature up to 450 degrees, using just 4 AA batteries (NOT INCLUDED)! Perfect for every occasion: patio cooking, tailgating, at the beach & anywhere with friends & family!90% LESS SMOKE Innovative grill plate design blocks grease from spilling on the charcoal, which creates a 90% reduction in smoke! This unique design makes the Grillerette Pro extremely versatile and allows you grill anywhere, even on your patio!EXCEPTIONAL FLAVOR Since the Grillerette Pro is a charcoal-based BBQ grill, the food is enhanced with a hint of smokiness and that authentic charcoal flavor!Gets hotter than other portable grills at up to 450 degrees for better temperature control of your grill enabling you to cook more types of meat and vegetables with better consistency and flavor!CONVENIENCE & EASE Perfect for every occasion: patio cooking, tailgating, at the beach & anywhere with friends & family! Comes with an ultra-convenient light-weight portable travel bag! Grillerette and travel bag is extremely portable, weighing in at under 7 pounds!Cleaning is a breeze — just empty out used charcoal (once cool) and simply wipe off the canister and grill plate…and you’re done!VERSATILITY Grill plate works great for meat, fish, vegetables, etc. Get creative with what you grill on your very own Grillerette Pro! You can use regular charcoal and lighter fluid with the grill or try lighter gel for a truly smoke-free experience! Optional accessories kit available that includes everything you need: a basting brush, tongs, a separate grill for indirect grilling and a lid with temperature monitoring!TableTop Chefs
How to use the charcoal grill barbecue
To use the charcoal grill correctly, it is always necessary to clean it thoroughly from the residues of the food and choose a quantity of charcoal directly proportional to the food to be cooked.
The latter must be arranged in the shape of a pyramid in the center of the burner and sprinkled with flammable liquid which will quickly catch fire causing the temperature of the grill to rise: at this point it is good to close the lid of the barbecue grill, starting cooking after about 5 minutes.
Give priority to certain features of the garden charcoal grills.
- Choose a charcoal grill with shelves. A grill with shelves is very useful for any household, were you not frustrated that you have nowhere to place or prepare the steaks? Get a sturdy shelf on the sides to meet this storage need. The best buying tips consist of choosing a rack with shelves.
- Choose a grill model with a built-in thermostat to avoid burning the steak. Being able to say that the inside temperature of the grill is at all times an important advantage. The meat is particularly sensitive to temperature, so the more you are aware of it, the better the meat will come out.
- Purchase a barbecue grill to keep your grill. Protecting the barbecue is a worthwhile investment because it will extend the life of your barbecue, protecting it from the weather. Go for an unpolished vinyl, polyester, oilcloth, or weather-covered nylon cover.
It is particularly necessary to get a lid if your grill is made of stainless steel because it will protect your grill from shock.
- Make sure your gas grill has at least two stainless steel or brass burners. Having at least two burners allows you to have one-off and one on. It is best if you can buy a multi-burner grill, as this will allow you to have different heat zones, which can be useful when preparing several types of food at a time. Stay away from aluminum and cast iron burners as they easily rust and corrode.
- Buy a special basket for preparing vegetables. It can be very difficult to cook vegetables and certain types of seafood, such as shrimps, without falling into the flame or ash. Getting this accessory along with the charcoal grills itself, will prevent this from happening.
- Stay away from unnecessary and complicated features if you are a beginner. Especially if you are at the first professional barbecue, think twice before buying complex barbecues with smokers, etc., electric charcoal starters and rotors. Most of the time, these features cause more frustration than they deserve.