Char-Broil 463672019-DI Performance Tru-Infrared 2-Burner Gas Grill, 18,000-BTUs – Quantity 1: Product Description
Char-Broil Performance Tru-Infrared LP Gas Grill, 2 Burner With Cabinet With Fold Down Side Shelves, 18,000 BTUs, Tru-Infrared Cooking System With 2 Burners, 300 SQIN Of Primary Cooking Space, 120 SQIN Porcelain Coated Warming Rack, Easy To Read Lid Mounted Temperature Gauge, Surefire Electronic Ignition, 4 Casters Offer Easy Mobility.
Cleaning the propane grills barbecue
At the barbecue party, the preparations must grind as hard as possible, and the meat must be sprinkled with salt, steam, the jars, and ashes abound! However, after the stomachs have filled and the work is completed, one important thing must not be forgotten: cleaning the grill! Here are some suggestions and tips on cleaning the barbecue.
For all types of propane grills
- For proper hygiene, always clean the grill after each use, not before. The grill should be cleaned of all residues of fat, oil, and food. Otherwise, the leftovers from the last party will greet you again from the barbecue.
- If you want to prevent sticking and burning of fat and food residues, you can simply use an aluminum drip tray.
- Of course, not only the barbecue grill must be cleaned. Especially when you put the barbecue on hold in the fall or put it back on after winter, you must also clean the space inside. To do this, remove all removable parts, such as the grill, flameproof lid and grease tray (which must also be cleaned).
- Do not use abrasive products. This way, avoid scratching the surfaces.
- Stain stains, grease residues, burnt dirt, and food particles can easily be removed with a mild detergent and household sponge or kitchen cloth.
- Do not use aggressive or lemon-based cleaning agents – they can attack the paint.
- For the grill grate: remove the coarse residue with a paper towel. Solve strong deposits by soaking in soapy water. Then clean the grill with a mild detergent and household sponge.
- Cover the propane grills when not in use or store in a weatherproof area.