Bioexcel Tacos Al Pastor Doner Kebab Shawarma Gas Burner Grill – Vertical Broiler – Automatic 2 Burners Machine with 10 Side Kebab Skewers Burners Propane Gas: Product Description
Size:2 Gas Burners This 2-burners gas grill is great for making Chicken Shawarma, Turkey Shawarma, Beef Shawarma, Lamb Shawarma, Gyros, Doner Kabob and Tacos al Pastor. Vertical two burner broiler is great for cooking all sorts of meat. Grill is made from high quality Stainless Steel with two burners. The Burners were engineered to sear the meat perfectly, crispy on the outside while keeping the meat juicy on the inside. The unitized base and heavy-duty stainless steel construction provides a strong and reliable professional appliance suited for any kitchen, backyard party, outdoor use or professional use.
Propane grill or coal
The debate about the ideal fuel for barbecue cooking is decades old. The users of the charcoal grill love the taste of the specific smoke, while a propane grill offers more flexibility and speed. Both types of grills provide good results, but gas grills win due to ease of use and maintenance.
For example, some gas grills offer additional burners that increase cooking capacity or rotating accessories. In addition, gas grills are much easier to clean because you do not have ashes for cleaning and throwing, and in addition, a gas bottle holds much more than a sack of charcoal.
Charcoal barbecue flame one of the main disadvantages of the charcoal grill is the waiting time. You have to make the fire, wait for it to burn, burn the coal, and only then can you cook. A propane grill is a quick solution for those who want to quickly cook their favorite meat, be it a burger, chicken, steak, or sausage.
Gas burners with additional burners are ideal because you can boil corn, roast potatoes, or keep the barbeque sauce warm while the meat is being cooked.
The gas grills also allow you to cook long cuts of meat that require this, such as ribs or pork chops because you can maintain a constant temperature without having to add more charcoal and always check it. A gas bottle may be heavy, but gas grills offer a lower operating cost. Instead of buying a sack of coal each time, a gas bottle can last up to several months for heavy use.
Cleaning the propane grills barbecue
At the barbecue party, the preparations must grind as hard as possible, and the meat must be sprinkled with salt, steam, the jars, and ashes abound! However, after the stomachs have filled and the work is completed, one important thing must not be forgotten: cleaning the grill! Here are some suggestions and tips on cleaning the barbecue.
For all types of propane grills
- For proper hygiene, always clean the grill after each use, not before. The grill should be cleaned of all residues of fat, oil, and food. Otherwise, the leftovers from the last party will greet you again from the barbecue.
- If you want to prevent sticking and burning of fat and food residues, you can simply use an aluminum drip tray.
- Of course, not only the barbecue grill must be cleaned. Especially when you put the barbecue on hold in the fall or put it back on after winter, you must also clean the space inside. To do this, remove all removable parts, such as the grill, flameproof lid and grease tray (which must also be cleaned).
- Do not use abrasive products. This way, avoid scratching the surfaces.
- Stain stains, grease residues, burnt dirt, and food particles can easily be removed with a mild detergent and household sponge or kitchen cloth.
- Do not use aggressive or lemon-based cleaning agents – they can attack the paint.
- For the grill grate: remove the coarse residue with a paper towel. Solve strong deposits by soaking in soapy water. Then clean the grill with a mild detergent and household sponge.
- Cover the propane grills when not in use or store in a weatherproof area.